ASPEQ and IGP Complete Add-On Acquisition of Solar Products
San Francisco, CA – ASPEQ Heating Group LLC (“ASPEQ”), a leading provider of custom-configured electric heating, power controls, and thermal management products, has acquired Solar Products, Inc. (“Solar Products”), based in Pompton Lakes, NJ. ASPEQ, headquartered in Saint Louis, MO, serves the industrial, commercial, military, marine, and transportation markets under longstanding INDEECO, Heatrex, AccuTherm, Brasch, Spectrum and BannerDay PipeHeating brands. ASPEQ was acquired by Industrial Growth Partners in November 2019.
We are the largest manufacturer of custom infrared electric heaters for the OEM market. With over 60 years of innovation behind us, we deliver the most well-built and effective infrared heating solutions available on the market.
Our expertise in providing industrial process applications with high-quality infrared and quartz heater products is unparalleled. We don’t make systems — we improve them. We specialize in building customized infrared heating systems that deliver the utmost in efficiency, productivity and reliability, bar none.
Our product offerings include a complete range of infrared electric heaters, such as quartz composite face heaters (F/FBA Series), opaque fused quartz face heaters (Q-Series), quartz tubes (T-Series), metal/glass face heaters (M and G series), revolutionary fast response medium-wave panel heater (V – Series) as well as a multitude of custom specialty heaters.
The InfraredHeater Company
We are an innovative manufacturer offering many customized infrared electric heating solutions, including:
- Quartz composite face heaters (F/FBA Series)
- Opaque fused quartz face heaters (Q-Series)
- Quartz tubes (T-Series)
- Metal/glass face heaters (M and G series)
- Revolutionary fast response medium wave panel heater (V – Series)
- Specialty heaters for OEM and industrial applications
Quality Quartz Heaters & Infrared Heating Solutions
For A Range Of Industrial Applications
From medical equipment to automotive production, from electronics wiring to the semiconductor industry… The custom-built infrared heaters and quartz heating solutions produced by Solar Products, Inc. have been used in a variety of advanced industrial applications for over 60 years, including:
- Thermoforming (sheet-fed, roll-fed, and rotary)
- Screen Printing (flash units and dryers)
- Electronics manufacturing (solder reflow and wave solder)
- Paint and powder coating applications
- Process manufacturing (paper, textile, and wood)
- Glass tempering and bending
- Automotive fiberglass production
- Wire, cable and tubing production
- Curing and drying
- Composites production
Custom Electric Infrared Heat